*Updated Recipe from Jan 21, 2017*
Here is what you will need: (Ingredients are not in 100% exact measurements so it might take time to perfect) Makes enough for about 4-5 people.
3 cups of flour (approximately)
3 big pinches of salt (or about 2 tablespoons)
1 pinch of baking powder
About 1 water bottle of water
1 tray of chicken winglets or breasts, whatever you prefer.
Seasoning for the chicken/ salt & pepper.
Heavy whipping cream
1. Sift your flour. You don't want chunks of it. I used my KitchenAid mixer for these next steps and poured my flour into my KitchenAid bowl.
2. Add in 3 eggs, salt, and baking powder. I let the mixer start going slowly.
3. Slowly start adding in your water. A little bit at a time. For my Bosnians out there, I used a whole small bottle of Kiseljak, when I have it. To my Americans out there - Kiseljak is sparkling water. :)
4. While that is mixing, I season the chicken. I use some smoked paprika, Bosnian vegeta, salt and pepper, but it's really up to you on how you want to season it and what type of chicken you want to use. (chicken breast/chicken winglets)
5. Sear your chicken on the stove with some oil for a couple minutes on each side. This step is optional - if you want a crispy coat on your chicken. (I do, so I sear it beforehand)
6. The pan I usually use is a round 2-3 inch deep pan. I coat the bottom in oil.
7. Pour your mixture into the oiled pan and make sure it's spread evenly and there are no bubbles.
8. Take your seasoned chicken and place it wherever you'd like in the pan with the mixture. Push it down a tad so it's not floating at the top.
9. Pop it in the oven at 450 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
10. About 5 minutes before it's suppose to come out, pour some heavy whipping cream all over it. Use as much or as little as you'd like. Make sure to get the outsides so they don't end up hard.
11. Put it back in the oven for the rest of the 5 minutes.
Once it's done, enjoy! :)